Australian Elderflower Concentrate
Award-winning Elderflower Concentrate (also known as elderflower cordial or syrup) features a unique and delicate flavour with nuances of a sparkling wine, a mild ginger beer, lychees, flowers, lemons and cider.
Our Elderflower Concentrate has won Gold Medals for 10 years straight in the Wrest Point Fine Food Awards and a "National Champion" Award.
100% natural. 100% Tasmanian
Used either for its culinary flavour or health benefits, Ashbolt Elderflower Concentrate is free of additives, artificial flavours, colourings and preservatives. We're committed to sustainable, organic farming and use only pristine highland water from the Derwent River.
Ingredients: Fresh Elderflowers, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Lemons and Water.
How to Use Elderflower Concentrate
- As a relaxing, healthy tea - bedtime bliss for a good night's sleep, and perfect for sore throats with a slice of lemon, orange or ginger
- Mixed with still or sparkling water, ice and a slice of lemon for a refreshing drink (also great with a nip of gin or vodka!)
Delicious in desserts - use neat as a garnish or pureed with dark berries.
- Drizzle over ice-cream, plain yoghurt and pancakes.
- Add a ‘zing’ to fruit salad or help to plump up dried fruit.
- Use in sorbets or jellies
- Add a couple of drops of Elderflower Concentrate to Ashbolt Olive Oil for an amazing salad dressing.
- Pour a little Concentrate over a salmon for a truly delicious flavour.
For more delicious ideas for using Elderflower Syrup click here
The Health Benefits of Elderflower
Elderflower is reportedly the oldest herb cultivated by man, and has been used for four thousand years. Common applications include de-tox, treatment of respiratory problems, building the immune system to protect against colds and influenza, relieving allergies, purifying blood, and maintaining healthy skin.
Read more about the health benefits of Elderflower here
Would you prefer Elderflower Concentrate with no added sugar ?
Try our ELDERFLOWER CONCENTRATE No Added Sugar (sweetened with grape)
Both of our varieties of Elderflower Concentrate are made from handpicked elderflower blossoms at their peak. The only difference is that our original Elderflower Concentrate is sweetened with cane sugar, and our No Added Sugar Elderflower Concentrate is sweetened with grape juice.
Available in two bottle sizes. The full size 375ml offers the best value and the half size 187ml is perfect for tastings or gifts.
Share and Save
The more you buy, the more you save - available in 3, 6 and 12 packs in below dropdown menu. When you choose a carton of 12 bottles from the dropdown menu, you only pay for 11 bottles, so you get one free!